- Insulin in the blood stream is caused by the quantity and the quality of the carbohydrates we eat.
- Insulin determines how much fat we accumulate. Related: [[202007030910 Flow of Fat to the Cells]]
- Therefore, carbohydrates determine how fat we get.
- source: [[why-we-get-fat]]
- related: [[nutrition]] [[tryglycerides]] [[insulin]]
[202007030910 Flow of Fat to the Cells]: 202007030910 Flow of Fat to the Cells “Flow of Fat to the Cells” [why-we-get-fat]: /projects/books/why-we-get-fat “Why we get fat” [nutrition]: topics/nutrition “Nutrition” [tryglycerides]: topics/tryglycerides “Tryglycerides” [insulin]: insulin “Insulin” [//end]: # “Autogenerated link references”